BVI Catamaran Charter
Mahasattva Lagoon 62
A large catamaran with innovative ideas giving you amazing comfort and total freedom.
This is a sociable boat with multiple areas to relax and enjoy.
- Mahasattva is a luxury crewed charter Lagoon 620 catamaran, offering 4 queen guest cabins, each with individual air conditioning controls, private en-suite head with electric toilets, bidet, vanity, and dry shower stall.
- The main salon is very spacious. The aft deck is available for alfresco dining, lounging, and access to water and water toys and she has a large top fly-bridge with a 360-degree view, bar, and ice maker.
- Mahasattva accommodates 8 guests in 4 spacious queen cabins, all en-suite with stall showers and electric toilets with bidets.
- One forepeak single berth cabin, with A/C and with a tiny head, deck access only. Large salon for lounging or formal dining plus aft deck lounge and alfresco dining. Plus a top fly-bridge with a 360-degree view.
- Mahasattva is fully air-conditioned throughout and has a wine cellar. The Crew has separate accommodations and separate shower and restroom facilities.
British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands consist of the main islands of Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada, and Jost Van Dyke, along with over 50 other smaller islands and cays. About 16 of the islands are inhabited. The capital, Road Town, is on Tortola.