BVI Catamaran Charter
Dolphin Daze Leopard 58
A large catamaran with innovative ideas giving you amazing comfort and total freedom.
This is a sociable boat with multiple areas to relax and enjoy.
- Among the many intriguing features of the Leopard 58, the flybridge with seating for up to 10 people, outdoor kitchen, and grill is one of the most impressive focal points.
- Enjoy meals, lounging, and taking in beautiful panoramic views on this expansive flybridge.
- The large open aft deck and forward cockpit offer additional space for alfresco dining or lounging.
- To enhance durability and beauty, the flybridge, the aft deck, and forward cockpit are all covered in a lightweight high impact simulated teak.
Two queen cabins on the bridge deck level with its own private outdoor living space.
- Imagine waking up with the gentle breeze coming into your cabin and the unobstructed views from floor to ceiling forward-facing windows.
- Step outside and enjoy your breakfast on your private veranda. Additional 2 queens and 1 king (can convert into 2 twin beds) cabins below. All with bathrooms ensuite.
- All interior living areas are to be equipped with individual climate controls.
British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands consist of the main islands of Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada, and Jost Van Dyke, along with over 50 other smaller islands and cays. About 16 of the islands are inhabited. The capital, Road Town, is on Tortola.