BVI Catamaran Charter
A large catamaran with innovative ideas giving you amazing comfort and total freedom.
This is a sociable boat with multiple areas to relax and enjoy.
- Huge sun-loungers on the fly-bridge behind the helm-station for soaking up the sun, a neatly designed forward cockpit with dual function (seating or deck-chair) cushions flush with the trampoline, a large aft cockpit with benches and sofa’s as well as a dining table that opens out to seat 10 or more.
- There is a sink, fridge, and ice maker here too and a very neat built-in swivel BBQ.
- The saloon itself is has a slightly elevated lounge area which gives better views outside and an innovative dining table that folds down to a cocktail table, clever indeed.
- There is impressive space around the seats. A large central island provides extra counter space to a practical galley, a liquor cabinet as well as offering housing to a fully retractable television.
- Masses of natural light streams through the wrap-around vertical windows, and there’s a retractable window for maximum ventilation as well as passing drinks to the forward cockpit.
- Fully air-conditioned, with a generator, extensive fridge, and freezer space, and water-maker option, this is a truly luxurious catamaran.
British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands consist of the main islands of Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada, and Jost Van Dyke, along with over 50 other smaller islands and cays. About 16 of the islands are inhabited. The capital, Road Town, is on Tortola.