BVI Catamaran Charter
Gyrfalcon Sunreef 60
A large catamaran with innovative ideas giving you amazing comfort and total freedom.
This is a sociable boat with multiple areas to relax and enjoy. Superb and elegant, GYRFALCON is a luxurious sailing Sunreef 60 catamaran.
- Destined for sailing adventures in ultimate comfort, GYRFALCON boasts a combination of exterior and interior areas easily flowing into one another.
- Her smart and well-designed layout offers sumptuous accommodation for 10 guests.
- Perfect to unwind and relax after a long day in the sun, five elegantly appointed en suite cabins with comfortable queen beds are designed in a soothing white and grey colour pallet.
- A generous saloon combined with a functional galley opens both onto the bow terrace and cockpit creating one huge lounging area.
- Decorated with bright powder blue accents, the saloon is equipped with a big unfoldable table and comfortable seating for 10, allowing guests to dine in comfort and relax in a homelike atmosphere.
- GYRFALCON features exterior spaces that are impressively vast and perfectly equipped for an unforgettable charter experience. The yacht’s flybridge is ideal for revelling in the pleasant sea breeze and spectacular views.
- Fitted with large sun pads, coffee tables, pouffes and a bar, it is the ultimate place to spend relaxing afternoons. Guests will also enjoy an additional terrace in the front benefitting from a cosy lounge which can be shielded from the sun.
- Operated by three outstanding crew members, GYRFALCON gifts an unparalleled experience in the world’s most attractive yachting destinations.
British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands consist of the main islands of Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada, and Jost Van Dyke, along with over 50 other smaller islands and cays. About 16 of the islands are inhabited. The capital, Road Town, is on Tortola.