BVI Catamaran Charter
Fountaine Pajot 58
A large catamaran with innovative ideas giving you amazing comfort and total freedom.
This is a sociable boat with multiple areas to relax and enjoy.
- This highly Fountaine Pajot 58 has a spacious master suite with 5 guest cabins, all with en-suite bathrooms and crew quarters.
- This flagship design has a full flybridge with two entrances including sunbathing areas and a protected helm station.
- Cabins offer wonderful natural lighting and great ventilation plus fully air-conditioned depending on guest’s desires.
- The salon will seat up to 8 guests in comfort for lounging or dining.
- Ventana’s exterior offers alfresco dining for up to 10 guests, top deck seating and lounge area in front of the helm plus forward lower deck lounge area behind trampolines.
British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands consist of the main islands of Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada, and Jost Van Dyke, along with over 50 other smaller islands and cays. About 16 of the islands are inhabited. The capital, Road Town, is on Tortola.